Untangle your training needs with Norton Webb Limited
We are a well established Matrix accredited training provider, specialising in providing high quality accredited training that can be designed around your individual business needs.
In these difficult times, employers can help to establish themselves as the businesses of the future by providing opportunities to develop their teams.
Training staff effectively improves efficiency, quality and results. By seeing potential and developing employee skills, not only will your business benefit from their ambition and motivation, you will be giving your team the chance to flourish.
It is sometimes difficult to know what steps to take to improve your career prospects. We aim to provide a reliable service to help you get the most from your training. Many of our courses are free as part of the Adult Entitlement to Learning.
We work with a number of colleges to ensure we provide the best possible service. We support our college partners in achieving targets for enrolment and achievement and have good success rates for the past six academic years.
To help your business succeed in this time of economic challenge, it is vital that employers invest in skills. Training increases productivity and research shows that employers who do not train are twice as likely to fail than those who do.
Norton Webb's mission is to create a desire for lifelong learning. We want to ensure that all learners make strong progress from their differing starting points. We do this by helping to remove real or perceived barriers to training, development and education.
Our values are:
- Integrity is vital to all aspects of our work, leading to quality training, honest procedure and accountability to our learners and partners.
- Empowerment is the outcome of our training, meaning learners feel successful and are able to progress with their achievements being recognised.
- Inclusion is a key aspect of our work, respecting differences and providing opportunities to all.
- Safeguarding is a prime consideration, encompassing not just our welfare, but yours, your personal information, and the environments in which we operate.
- Innovation is what we aim for. Inspiring creativity in our learners coupled with the desire to learn.
- Communication is key to the effective imparting and exchanging of information to our learners, employers and partners