Since 2003 we have trained over ten thousand people.
Based in Yorkshire, we deliver health & social care, hospitality and business apprenticeships.
Apprenticeship Incentives - 2021
- If you have new staff (with a start date between 1st August 2020 and 31st March 2021) and you put these employees on an apprenticeship, through your Apprenticeship Service Account (we can support you with setting this up), you will be able to claim incentives of £2,000 for a 16-24 year old, and £1,500 for an employee aged 25 years and over (Incentives are paid in two equal instalments).
- If you have new staff (with a start date between 1st April 2021 and 30th September 2021) and you put these employees on an apprenticeship, through your Apprenticeship Service Account (we can support you with setting this up), you will be able to claim an incentive of £3,000 regardless of their age (Incentives are paid in two equal instalments).
- If your apprentice is aged 16-18 years old, you will receive incentives to the value of £1,000 in addition (Incentives are paid in two equal instalments).
- If you are a small employer (with less than 49 employees on paid through your PAYE reference) and take on a 16-18 year old apprentice, you would be exempt from paying the 5% employer contribution.
- If your business is in the Health & Social Care Sector you may be able to claim additional funding through the Workforce Development Fund.
Your learning journey
It is sometimes difficult to know what steps to take to improve your career prospects. We aim to provide a reliable service to help you get the most from your training. Many of our courses are free as part of the Adult Entitlement to Learning.
To help your business succeed in this time of economic challenge, it is vital that employers invest in skills. Training increases productivity and research shows that employers who do not train, are twice as likely to fail than those who do.
Norton Webb works with local colleges to ensure we provide the best possible provision. Together with our partners, we meet enrolment and achievement targets, with great success rates.
Norton Webb's mission
is to create a desire for lifelong learning. We want to ensure that all learners make strong progress from their differing starting points. We do this by helping to remove real or perceived barriers to training, development and education.
Our values are
Is vital to our work, quality training, honest procedures and accountability.
Is the outcome of providing learners with the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be successful.
Is key, respecting difference and providing opportunity to all.
Creating a caring environment that is safe, healthy, supportive and learner responsive.
Inspiring creativity coupled with the desire to learn.
Is fundamental to everything we do.