Untangling your training needs
In these difficult times, employers can do their part by providing opportunities to develop their teams to help improve efficiency, quality and results. By seeing potential and developing employee skills, not only will your business benefit from their ambition and motivation, you will be giving your team the chance to flourish.
Who we are
We are an award winning training provider who specialise in providing high quality accredited training which can be designed around your particular business needs. With over 20 years of experience in delivering training, our team offer a high quality provision that meets the needs of individual learners and their employers.
Our results speak for themselves – over 90% success rates for qualifications and above national averages for Apprenticeships.
We can help individuals to gain a nationally recognised qualification with fully-funded training, delivered in the workplace.
What we can offer you
We are able to offer training courses which can be tailored to your organisation in Business & Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading, Management, Hospitality, Cleaning, Retail, Health & Social Care, Childcare, Transport, Information Technology, Communication Skills and Numeracy Skills in the Yorkshire & Humber and North West regions. We offer level 2 and 3 qualifications in most subjects.
How much will this opportunity cost me?
Most of our training is provided through Government and ESF funding. In order to access this funding, you should be prepared to release your staff for training during their normal working hours. Apprenticeships since 6 May 2019 are now subject to the Apprenticeship Levy.
Norton Webb's mission is to create a desire for lifelong learning. We want to ensure that all learners make strong progress from their differing starting points. We do this by helping to remove real or perceived barriers to training, development and education.
Our values are:
- Integrity is vital to our work, quality training, honest procedures and accountability.
- Empowerment is the outcome of providing learners with the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be successful.
- Inclusion is key, respecting difference and providing opportunity to all.
- Safeguarding creating a caring environment that is safe, healthy, supportive and learner responsive.
- Innovation Inspiring creativity coupled with the desire to learn.
- Communication is fundamental to everything we do.