Apprenticeships ensure that your workforce has the practical skills and qualifications your organisation needs now and in the future. The mixture of on-and-off the job learning ensures they develop the skills that work best for your business.
Apprentices tend to be eager, motivated, flexible and loyal to the company that invested in them. Remember, an apprentice is with you because they want to be – they have made an active choice to learn on the job and a commitment to a specific career.
If you wish to find out more about our apprenticeship offering please contact our business development team on 0113 239 6540.
Our current offering
- Adult Care Worker (Level 2). [standard]
- Lead Adult Care Worker (Level 3). [standard]
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care (Level 4) [standard]
- Leader in Adult Care (Level 5) [standard]
- Children, Young People and Families Practitioner (Residential) (Level 4). [standard]
- Children, Young People & Families Manager (Level 5). [standard]
- Business Administrator (Level 3). [standard]
- Team Leader/Supervisor (Level 3). [standard]
- Operations/Departmental Manager (Level 5). [standard]
- Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2). [standard]
- Customer Service Specialist (Level 3). [standard]